For sale in 58290 Moulins Engilbert (quartier de la Poste, opposite the Pré Yvon children's park/garden), a superb detached town house (1970) in perfect condition and with all comforts set in attractive, fully enclosed grounds of 466 m².
Situated a stone's throw from schools, nursery, shops and health professionals, this property would be ideal for a couple with children or a retired couple looking to settle in a quiet environment without being far from the amenities of a small town.
In the basement (80 m²) of the house, there is a large garage with space for one or even two vehicles, depending on their size. There is also a large workshop, a storeroom and an almost new oil-fired boiler room. The basement of the house is accessible from the street and is fully paved.
Access to the living areas of the house is either via an outside staircase leading to a superb terrace with lovely views over the town, or via the inside staircase on the ground floor.
The 1st floor (80 m²) comprises: lounge - dining room, fitted kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with bath and shower, separate toilet.
A beautiful wooden staircase leads up to the 2nd floor (70 m², partly with sloping ceilings). You will find : Landing, cupboard, 4 bedrooms, bathroom with shower and toilet.
The house is :
- Fully equipped with modern double-glazed windows and doors
- Heated by a very modern oil-fired central heating system
- The shutters on the 1st floor are closed using an ingenious crank system from the inside. Very practical for people with reduced mobility
- Reversible air conditioning on the 1st floor for greater comfort in summer
- Connected to mains drainage
- Very well maintained in immaculate condition.
No work required and very well located.